The STRONG Challenge continues with finding ways to REST!
This week, we will add to our fitness goals two, ten-minute helpings of meditation/prayer and one day of complete rest. Mark your tracking sheet in places where you will REST. Join the Facebook Community Group to share your moments of rest with your new friends! When we rest, we are STRONG.
Download your tracking sheet and remember to post it in a prominent place. Connect with your accountability buddy to make sure they are doing the same! Go team go!
STRONG Activities for Week 4
Below are some ideas to help us rest this week.
On Your Own
- Meditate – Unplug for 10 minute minimum. Do everything you can to lay still, rest your mind and monitor your breathing. More tips here!
- 10 Minutes of a prayer walk. Connect with God and meditate on thankfulness, forgiveness, the STRONG Challenge!
- Take a day, preferably Sunday and DO NOTHING. Rest, chillax, have 5 naps. Kid screen time is totally acceptable while you regroup your life for another week.
- Unplug tech for 20 minutes and sit outside. Take in your surroundings. Journal your experience!
With a Little Help!
Try any of these 3 apps for guided meditation, stress relief and rest:
- Calm: Find Your Calm. Sleep more. Stress less. Live better.
- Shine: Daily self-care, Lifelong healing. Make a habit out of caring for your mental and emotional health.
- Dwell: Cultivate a habit of listening to the Bible. A new audio Bible app that keeps Scripture in your ears and on your heart.
Questions? Email email@example.com for clarification and help with enrollment. By signing up for this Challenge, you will receive three (3) emails or texts per week for six weeks. You may unsubscribe at any time.