When you work for the Y, it’s more than just a job. It’s a mission. Each day as a YMCA employee, you have the opportunity to help your friends and neighbors live healthier and strengthen your community at the same time. You have the chance to be a role model and a positive influence for good. Consider joining the Y movement today with one of the following opportunities:
- Maintenance Director (FT) Maintenance Director job description
- Personal Trainer (AAFA or NASM or ACSM certified)
- Nutritionist or Dietitian
- Group Exercise Instructor
- Group Exercise Dance Instructor
- Volunteers are always welcome and needed in various areas. Contact us for more information on serving as a volunteer.
Download employment application: employment-application_1