Current Hours & Guidelines
We continue to practice increased sanitation methods due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We currently require masks to be worn while in our facilities (may remove while exercising) and at all youth programs, including fans, referees and players. Please click the flyers below to see guidelines for each of our three branches.
What the Y is Doing
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for All Staff: All staff will be wearing appropriate PPE.
- Contactless Check-in: Members will be asked to self-scan to allow for limited contact entry.
- Designed for Social Distance: All open areas inside the Y have been evaluated and redesigned where necessary to help ensure social distancing between members. Signage is posted prominently throughout the facility to drive awareness of this requirement.
- Cleaning: In addition to sanitizing equipment by staff multiple times each day and the request of our members to wipe down equipment after use, the facility and equipment will be thoroughly deep cleaned and disinfected each day by using products and processes in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
How We’re Asking Members to Help Maintain Safety
- Stay Home if You’re Sick: Members should stay home if they don’t feel well. If you are waiting for results from a COVID-19 test, please do not come to the Y.
- Bring a Mask and a Water Bottle: Members will be asked to bring their own water bottle. Water fountains are closed, however water bottle fill stations are open. Anyone in YMCA facilities must wear a face mask or covering at all times, except during exercising.
- Keep Your Distance: Please exercise on designated equipment only and respect all signage regarding social distancing. Strive to maintain at least six feet between you and others whenever possible.
- Remember to Wipe Down Equipment: Please help us reduce the risk of exposure by wiping down all equipment and weights with the provided cleaning materials.
The Y continues to be your support for health and wellbeing, wherever you are. Regular exercise is one component of a healthy lifestyle that can help reduce stress and prevent illness. Please follow your local branch’s Facebook page for information on livestreaming fitness classes offered. We also have a variety of at-home exercise options for members to use called YMCA 360. It includes everything from Bootcamp and Tai Chi to Youth Soccer drills and Youth Sports Development.